- 2018 – present: PhD student at IVRL, EPFL, Switzerland
- 2015 – 2018: M.Sc. in Computer Science at École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2009 – 2013: B.E in Computer and Communication Engineering at American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Deep Learning
- Image Fusion / Enhancement / Restoration
- Computer Vision
- 02.2017 – 08.2017: Intern at Sony Europe Limited, Stuttgart, Germany
- 06.2016 – 09.2016: Intern at Vidinoti SA, Fribourg, Switzerland
- 07.2012 – 09.2015: Software Developer – Murex Systems, Beirut, Lebanon
- F. Lahoud, R. Zhou and S. Süsstrunk, “Multi-Modal Spectral Image Super-Resolution,” in Proceedings of the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) Workshops, 2018.
- F. Lahoud and S. Süsstrunk, “AR in VR: Simulating Infrared Augmented Vision,” in IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2018.
- F. Lahoud, M. S. Ortiz Segovia, B. Jin, and S. Süsstrunk, “Keyword-Based image color re-rendering with semantic segmentation,” in IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2017.
- O. Dakroub, C. M. Boukhater, F. Lahoud, M. Awad, and H. Artail, “An intelligent carpooling app for a green social solution to traffic and parking congestions,” in Intelligent Transportation Systems-(ITSC), 2013 16th International IEEE Conference on, 2013, pp. 2401–2408.
- Winner of PIRM2018 Spectral Image Super-Resolution Challenge