Postdoctoral researcher in Image processing and machine learning
The Image and Visual Representation Lab (IVRL) is looking for a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher in image processing and computational photography, familiar with advanced machine learning tools such as deep learning.
The postdoctoral researcher will develop algorithms concerning different image enhancement and restoration problems.
– Excellent knowledge and experience in computational photography and/or in Image processing.
– Knowledge and experience in deep neural networks training
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– Excellent publication record
– Successful completion of PHD
– Experience in hyperspectral imagery (e.g. Near Infrared) is a plus
– English is the primary language, but French and German are a plus
Start date and duration:
The start date for this position immediate for a one-year contract with the possibility of one to two more year extensions.
Interested candidates can send their application including a cover letter and a CV with publications and referees lists to firstname.lastname@example.org.